Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

I am Honey


IMG_0666.JPGHello and Welcome to my Blog. I am Honey and I am currently attending Glen Taylor School as a year 8 student. I am Cook Island-Maori and Swiss. I have 3 sisters and no brothers. I am a proud Manaiakalani Ambassador and house captain for Glen Taylor School.  I really do enjoy learning at school. I am quite good at writing and I enjoy writing whenever I possibly can. The challenges I face when it comes to learning is usually maths, I’m not the best at it. The goals that I have set for myself this year, is to be at the national standard or above by the end of my last year. I also really enjoy inquiry and art, they are very fun tasks to do whenever you need a break from everything. By the end of this year, I would like to get accepted into a good grammar college. The person who inspires me is my teacher, she is always up for helping me when I am not really sure about something. I also really enjoy posting things on my blog, like my learning throughout the week/term and what I do throughout the weekends and holidays . I hope that you all enjoy what I share on my blog. Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Honey,

    Thanks for your amazing presentation at the Manaiakalani Hui today. You spoke really well about your inquiry topic.

    I agree that it is so important to keep our communities safe and it's wonderful that you are thinking about ways to do this now and in the future.

    Thanks for sharing your learning with us today!

    From Ms Nalder and Miss Moran (Pt England School)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Nadler, I really appreciate your comment. I hope to share more learning with everyone!

      Delete