Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Inspirational Leader

Recently, We had been studying Inspirational Leaders. We had to think of an inspirational leader and gather some information about them. I chose Abraham Lincoln, because I believe that he is an amazing leader and he changed the world. After deciding that I wanted to research about Abraham Lincoln, I then created a Google Slide that has a short paragraph with some information about him on it. The following Slide deck is the information that I gathered about Abraham Lincoln.


4 comments:

  1. HI Honey]

    I like this. its so creative and it shows me things i never new at all. the more you fill the box. the more the box will fill you with happiness. you tort me something and its Focus on your learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tyrese, I hope that I can fill the box in even more!

      Delete
  2. Hi Honey. I am so excited to see that you learnt about Abraham Lincoln as one of your inspirational leaders. Growing up in America his life was definitely one that we studied often in school. I have even visited a museum (The Henry Ford Museum) close to where I grew up with the Year 8's that I taught in Michigan that had the last chair he ever sat in. If you have time, you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela! I always appreciate these kind of comments. I always love to do research on different inspirational leaders, but while reading about Abraham Lincoln, I really thought he stood out. I have always wanted to visit america and find out even more information about history and things that are in relation to that. I would also love to go to The Henry Ford Museum and find out even more about the history of america and what not. Thank you so much for commenting Angela, I really appreciate it! I will also make sure to check it out!

      Delete