Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Manaiakalani Ambassador Presenting Day!

This morning, My teacher and I went to the Manaiakalani Ambassadors presentation day. Oh, Did I not mention? This year, I had been selected to become Glen Taylor Schools Manaiakalani Ambassador for 2017. Each term, I go to a few Ambassadors Presenting days. There are 13 Manaiakalani Ambassadors all together from different schools that present, as well as myself. It is really interesting to hear and watch other ambassadors presentation. You can also collect information and ideas from other ambassadors presentations. Today's Presenting day was the third time I had presented in front of different groups of people. It is an amazing opportunity to be a Manaiakalani Ambassador, I have learnt a lot of things while being one! I hope that I can learn even more while being a Manaiakalani Ambassador!
This image is me presenting this morning. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Honey
    I think the teachers and students can agree when I say that you are an amazing Manaiakalani Ambassador and we all appreciate your hard work. Keep up the good work Honey!

    Is there anything you think you could improve in as the Manaiakalani Ambassador?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Lava Amy,
      Being the Manaiakalani Ambassador isn't easy in my opinion. But while working hard, I learn a lot of new things!

      I think that I could improve as a Manaiakalani Ambassador by showing more evidence of learning, Or including more videos of myself talking. I think I could do much more to become better at what I'm doing.

      Thank you Amy!

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Honey

      Although it's hard being the Manaiakalani Ambassador, it is great that you have been learning a lot of new things. When you say that you have been learning new things, what kind of things have you been learning?

      I have seen a couple of you presentations and they are looking fantastic and very creative! YOU ARE A STAR!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Honey,
    I was lucky enough to se you present at the presentation day and today at the Manaiakalani hui. I was impressed how confident you were with your content and your delivery the first time and then today both were even better. I think that might have something to do with giving it another go and your improving confidence speaking in front of large groups of people, as the year goes on. What do you think might be the reason or do you have other ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora,
      I was really nervous that day because the group has never been so huge. But it was also the wrong presentation, so I wasn't very happy. But it was awesome watching the presenters and everything. Thank you !

      Delete
  3. Good job Honey. Thank you for going out there and representing our school! You are a great Manaiakalani Ambassador, and an even greater friend.

    ReplyDelete