Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Holes Character Profile

Have you ever seen the movie, or read the book 'Holes'? If you haven't, you really should! It is really entertaining and worth the watch. Last term, Our class read the book holes, and at the end of the term, we watched the movie and had a shared lunch. It is actually amazing how the book is just like the movie. After finishing the book and the movie, we had to do a character profile on one of the characters from Holes. I chose Khleo Thomas, Also known as Hector Zeroni in the movie. We had to include Information and facts about the the character. I made a presentation that only has two slides.

Here is the presentation

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this story, it particular the 'twist' at the end. It's always great to be able to watch a movie after you have read the book. I haven't seen the movie yet, do you think it is as good as the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ms. Kirkpatrick,
      I also really like this story, it is really intriguing! The movie is really good, but I don't think that it's as good as the book! I highly recommend you watch the movie, its awesome!

      Delete